Wednesday, September 24, 2008

DESIGN MAVEN - Celerie Kemble

My dear friend Erin from Elements of Style and I went to the
Boston Design Center to hear the utterly talented Celerie Kemble
speak. She covered an array of topics from client relations,
to mixing period pieces. At the Schumacher showroom post party
I had a chance to meet her, and can happily report she was a
very approachable, down to earth woman...Erin, Celerie and I
were chatting about the lack of time we have to spend
"designing + refining" our own homes...from the photos I've seen,
Celerie doesn't have much to worry about! I'll take her closets anyday!
Celerie's office


2008 NYC Showhouse
Visit House Beautiful for a tour

A beautifully layered room from her new book (SHELTER'S - Book of the month)



Image: House Beautiful


Fabric Line for Valley Forge Fabrics


Betwixt Fabric from Schumacher

( I checked out a memo sample of almost every colorway, love this!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails