Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday - This week's finds..

I'm currently loving sweet garden furniture, like these....straw stools from The Gardener, + this wire chair via Marston & Langinger
Did you know that Monique Lhuillier has teamed up with Royal Doulton to create an elegant line of tableware?





How can I possibly discuss Monique Lhuillier and not mention her fabulous bags...and of course her gorgeous gowns....



A quick peek of her 2009 line...


Emma Hill for Mulberry



{this is my choice because it doesn't look like anything I already own, how about you?}

It's almost {not quite} but almost time to put away those black bags!!! Hooray for warm weather. Here's a sample of Emma Hill for Mulberry's new line.





1 comment:

for the love of a house said...

The wedding dresses make me want to marry my husband again! So Pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails