Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ONE WORD

Dreaming
of where I'd like to be right now.........{can you guess in which moment in time?}

Most of you have probably heard of or love {like I do} the work of photographer extraordinaire Slim Aarons. He is best known for capturing beautiful people enjoying the "good life". His use of light, attention to detail and architectural backdrops are stunning. His three books listed below are on my wish list! I'm always looking to build my design library!



Image: from the fabulous Mrs. Lillien styling house

6 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I need to get my hands on copies of these books - they look fab!

Nikki said...

I'm dreaming today too! I'll take any of those places please. Right away as I'm in the rain.

LindsB said...

I'm dreaming too- I would love to be on vacation somewhere glamorous right now!

Unknown said...

so much eye candy — i'm checking to see if my library has them asap! thanks for the new titles :)

Alexandra Rae said...

Love these pictures. They just settled a huge dilemma for me: I'm redoing all my outdoor cushions. Custom, so it's a big investment. I've gone back and forth between a classic black and white stripe and a pale green and white stripe. The green is softer, neutral as the grass and will go with a variety of tablescapes. But looking through these pictures I realized I am indeed a high contrast girl. I would more easily tire of too little punch than too much. I'm ordering the black and white (plus extra white for some solid pieces) today! Thanks for the post!!

Hello Lover... said...

Not only do I need some of this lovely eye candy but I also need a pool like the ones in his photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails