Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fashionable thoughts on a snowy day!


First off, Emerson Made is looking adorable lately! She just launched pieces for her spring line, darling, head over and check them out! Secondly, I'm wearing my red pants today, I'm so over all this snow, they cheer me up! I suggest you purchase a pair too! I prefer them with ballet flats, but I'll wear them with my wellies today!



Next thought is that I've decided I need to add an oversized flower to my wardrobe. I love how they add a bit of  ZING to classic pieces! Good Day to you!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just looking on her shop yesterday. By the way are pants true to size?

Unknown said...

And yes to the flower!

Michelle said...

Oh yes, super pretty, good day to YOU!

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

Red pants and Vampire Weekend... perfect snow-bound remedies! ; )

Chic Coles said...

she know how to zing an outfit.Just to fun.

kelleyp said...

don't think i could ever do colored denim again. totally rocked that look 20 years ago. I'm sure you look excellent. big flower=big fun. need to find out how those flowers are made!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

My warm red pants are actually skinny cords. cute, just from The Gap.

Sarah Jane said...

I LOVE those red pants. Used to have some years ago and glad to see all the colors for pants are back in style! Can't wait to get this baby out of me and get back in fashion!!!

ashley cooper said...

We are so on the same page. I seriously love Emersonmade and the over sized flowers she makes. It's so sweet and whimsical. Have a great weekend, dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails