Monday, February 14, 2011

pour moi

I've had this post planned for a while but then I of course saw this archived image last week. {oh well that's the way it goes in blog world} I am sharing the post anyway. I am sweetly, smitten with the girly femininity of Rita Konig's bedroom shot above. I would love to incorporate those heart sheets into my fresh bedroom revamp. D. Porthault makes the version above and below but the sheets in the bottom image are from l. schweitzer linens, they are available for a fraction of the price.

5 comments:

Verdigris Vie said...

These are so sweet - a definite "Pour Moi" purchase..

Vie

Notes From ABroad said...

I love the wallpaper too :)

Blayne Macauley said...

So sweet!

designchic said...

What a perfect Valentine's post!! Hope it was a wonderful day ~

Stylelinx said...

These are so adorable! Perfect for Valentine's day! (and year-round)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails