Tuesday, July 31, 2012

channelling Jackie

In honor of the late Jackie O's birthday on July 28th, I thought I'd share a fashion post inspired by her timeless, colorful style.  Plus, I was overdue and had a request for a "fashion" post. Jackie, we'll always love your style. I can't lie, I'm inspired by this fashion icon when purchasing the classic pieces for my wardrobe! I'm also loving red and turquoise at the moment.
channelling Jackie


Jack Rogers flat heels
piperlime.gap.com

Hermès shopping tote bag
fashion.1stdibs.com

Givenchy earrings
nordstrom.com

Chanel chain jewelry
$1,250 - farfetch.com

BERNHARD WILLHELM Print Scarf
$250 - farfetch.com

Estée Lauder lip makeup
$29 - debenhams.com

Chanel fragrance

$145 - harrods.com

1 comment:

Sadie + Stella said...

I love me some Jackie O!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails