Friday, July 27, 2012

SHELTER LOVES 7.27.12

Here's what I have my eye on this week....

1. The Hampton's Show House Nursery by designer House of Honey
2. These glamorous Emerald Earrings by Tory Burch
3. Someday I'll own a classic Cartier watch that can be passed down to my daughter and then to her daughter etc. etc.
4. Aside from honesty, the ability to laugh easily is a favorite trait in a person. On the dating front I  absolutely need this quality in a guy. ;)
5. I would love to add a Chippendale inspired stair rail to my new home!! (when I find it, that is)
6.  Ever since a fox family inhabited my urban backyard, I've got a penchant for foxes. I'm loving this door knocker from Ivy and Vine.


1 comment:

EAC said...

I am with you on the Chippendale railings...

http://pinterest.com/eacurley/chinoiserie-stairs-railings/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails