Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Winner, Winner??


I've chosen the winner via a random number drawing for the fabulous phony pony tote. (I brought mine with me on vacation last weekend and it was the perfect carry on piece for the plane. It tucked perfectly under the seat in front of me.) The issue is that the winner didn't leave their email address!!! If you're name is Patty, and you left a comment on my blog for this bag please come forward. ;) I see you have a blogger profile, issue is it doesn't link to your email. Thanks, if I don't hear from you by this Friday, Unfortunately I'll have to draw another number.


2 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

What a fun bag! I hope Patty comes forward and claims this wonderful prize!!

Wall Decal Company said...

Lucky Winner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails