Thursday, January 24, 2013
Shelter Loves 1.24.13
One word for today, Burrr...
I wish I had a trip booked this winter but I'm saving my pennies for bigger things! If I were to jet away to a warm destination, first on my list would be Harbour Island. This balmy, pink sand beach, pretty with a hint of bohemian prep destination is calling my name right now. India has the right idea doesn't she? - Images 5 + 7
1. I've long wanted to create a gorgeous gallery wall much like Angie Hranowsky's. I love how the evolved looking style.
2. Want and need this monogrammed tote.
3. 33 Ways to stay creative!! I agree with them all.
4. Okay, I've pinned these Lulu Frost earrings a few times without remembering..You've done that too haven't you? I think it's time to take the plunge....do any of my readers own them? Are they heavy?
6. Brass Letters for my future art wall.
8. Anticipating Sheridan French's Spring colorful kaftan line. (would be perfect for my Harbour Island excursion)