Friday, January 18, 2013

Ski Bunny


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

I'm heading to VT with my kiddies to celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday this weekend, I'm going to put them both in ski lessons and sneak in a few runs myself! Above are apres and ski essentials..Also, don't forget your helmet, they're safe, and warm!

Image 1. If I had a ski house you can bet it would resemble Aerin Lauder's Aspen Home as shown in Vogue Magazine. 
My favorite part of skiing? The Apres ski at the lodge!


I stumbled across this ski chalet in Big Sky last week while searching for ski house inspiration. Images by photographer Audrey Hall.





8 comments:

Nancy said...

Love these ski lodges, and the outfits! I like the wine and fireplace activity!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Katie Waddell said...

Big Sky is my backyard! LOVE Audrey Halls work too!!

Chic Coastal Living said...

Love that cozy chalet! Gorgeous!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

What's winter without a little ski trip?! Have so much fun!! I'm loving those boots by the way.

My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER said...

Lucky you! Big Sky looks stunning. I would love to travel there someday!!

Fabricotti luce said...

I'm also a fan of Aprés ski! Have a nice time. Iris

Ivy Lane said...

have a fabulous time! I am IN LOVE with the bedroom w fireplace pic... LOVE!

Kris Robitzsch said...

I think I wanna go skiing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails