Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Knock, knock

I finally feel like we're creeping slowly towards the Spring. (I'm a bit delusional, this is Boston) It was 45 degrees out today, so lots of the snow has melted away..Yay! 'Tis the season to start to think about refreshing your home indoors and out.  I've shared some of my favorite entryways. I tried to include something for everyone: Classic, clean, nautical, country, chic, you name it! I've also shared some sources and ideas to transform your entrance! I love a strong first impression! *everytime I see seafoam door perfection I think of Miles Redd's fab entrance!


1/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

#2 color one:  Clark+Kensington Paint: City Nights, 1048  color two: Ace Paint D48-7 both colors should be in high gloss finish


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a planter like the square grey one above! the link is to the boxwood - any source for the planter?

Unknown said...

Loved this post! I'm currently decorating our front entrance and I really like that first door with the black/blue combo.

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Yes, I meant to link the planter. Restoration Hardware has a great selection of zinc planters.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails