Friday, March 28, 2014

Love the look



Happy Friday! It feels good to be back to blogging more this week. I had the pleasure of meeting the delightful owners and staff of Delicious Designs in Hingham, Ma yesterday. They commented on how much they enjoy the Shelter fashion posts, so I thought I'd share one today!

I'm very ready to wear white jeans. I actually did a Shelter poll last year and my readers overwhelming said they don't follow the labor day/memorial day rule anymore. I guess it is passé! I may have to break out my white jeans this weekend, it's actually going to reach a balmy 50 degrees here. Sometimes simple outfits look the best. You really can't go wrong with grey, white, tan and a little bling!!

1/2/3/4/5

1 comment:

Roberta @ Delicious Designs Home said...

Thanks for the shout out Julie! So nice to meet you yesterday-especially since I've been following and lovin' your blog for the last 3 years! (Bananas for today's fashion post btw!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails