Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Shelter Loves from NYC
Good Morning! I hope you are all having an amazing week! Sorry for the silence. I've been in NYC on business so my poor blog has been a bit neglected. I'm here visiting with the editors from some of my favorite design and fashion magazines including House Beautiful, Marie Claire, Glamour, and HGTV to name just a few. We're sharing some exciting news from Clark+Kensington paint. I'm looking forward to sharing the news with you all in the months to come!
I had some down time this am so I wanted to share a Shelter Loves post.
Here it goes:
1. Ranunculus are beautiful when grouped together tightly. I'd love to know where this stunning vase is from. Any thoughts?
2. Adrienne Vittadini's NY bedroom is both glamorous and refined.
3. This quote is so true!
4. I've been living in my waxed (leather looking) pants and suede booties this week.
5. I love this classic Chippendale design for a porch rail.
6. I wish I had more time to put my hair into pretty feminine braids and ponies. Gorge!
7. I adore classic black and white homes. I'm beginning to pull together some landscaping ideas for the front of my little house.