Thursday, August 14, 2014

Organize!! Land's End - Home



I was pleasantly surprised when I received the Land's End Home catalog this week. I LOVE the idea of organizing my life a bit more (doesn't it give you a sense of control over your life when things are orderly??) The idea of labeled and easily transported totes as an organizing tool is genius. I love it and am definitely going to order a hats and mittens tote for the Fall. I don't have a mudroom (someday) whomp, whomp so I have to make to due with a small closet. I think pretty totes is the answer!! Now to decide what look I want? Classic canvas or something a bit more jazzy...;)
Item info and links below!



I'm also liking these pretty leopard towels!! Cause who doesn't love new towels??


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful project ... your bag looks so very pretty!
The perfect Interior in Café au Lait

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails