Monday, September 29, 2014

Cottage Love #16


My goal at Shelter (my blog) is to inspire and get my readers thinking! I aim to do this by sharing ideas for your home, life, and personal style. I'm always thrilled when I come across a home that appears to be accessible, hence today's post. Emily A. Clark is a blogger and mother of five. I'm sharing her adorable home. It is filled with ideas that you can easily accomplish on your own with a bit of imagination and elbow grease. Images via Emily's site and Style Me Pretty.

Side note: My own home design is coming along.....I hope to get lots done this Fall and have it photographed for a reveal this winter! The last image is a peek of my fireplace. I applied one coat of primer to the bricks and plan to apply two coats of a warm white color this week. I can't believe how much the white paint has already brightened up the room!

I think this little bathroom is my favorite aspect of her home.


And a small peek at my mantel, I'm adding a piece of art above the mantel.


Colors used: 

Brick: Don't Touch My Tutu - an amazing white
Walls: Smokey Eyes N-C22




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails