Monday, September 8, 2014

Love the look


Dare I say I'm ready for a little change? Transitioning from summer clothing into Fall looks always makes me happy. There is something very comforting about layering on booties, scarfs and light jackets. Today my "love the look" post combines fall and summer staples! 

Speaking of transition, this time of year is always a little tough with the kiddies. It seems just when you have your summer routine down it is time to mix their schedule up again. My four year old daughter was out of sorts today and couldn't understand why "mommy" had to work and why she had to go back to pre-school! I felt for her..... Hope your week is off to a better start than mine...(all sources below) - rag and bone bootie - is on my must have list.

2 comments:

designchic said...

I love it too - so ready for a little nip in the air and sweater weather…

Lily L-M said...

I love that look too! would love to find a denim shift like that.

x Lily
whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails