Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - For Him

I'm excited to share today's gift guides. I remember the days when guys were a bit difficult to buy for! Not so much anymore, there are so many great styles out there! Here I share some of my favorite finds for the special guy in your life!

1. I am loving these classic chukka boots. They'd pair nicely with t-shirts, blazers and sweaters! My boyfriend could use a pair of everyday boots like these!
2. This Hudson Bay thermos is perfect for coffee or soup or hot toddies on the go!
3. Cause you can't have too many scarfs and men don't usually have any!!
4. Beats by Dre headphones - you can run and work out with this type!
5. This satchel can hold a slew of goodies and a lap top too.
6. Who doesn't love a retro pair of Nikes?! I'd like a pair myself.
7. The J. Crew half zip sweater  - This sweater looks good on everyone. My boyfriend has a few, they are so flattering!
8. Warm and practical gloves!
9. The perfect way to keep their grooming musts organized.
10. Men should take care of their skin too. I love Kiehls moisturizer for men.
11. Everyone needs a little tartan. This tie is sharp!!
12. I can't live without slippers. I was telling Matty the other day he should get a pair! What's better than putting on comfy slippers when you get home. UGG suede slipper.
13. Because even if a guy isn't handy he should at least have the essentials at home. (A hammer, pair of screw drivers, pliers, a tape measure and a level). This is a great tool box!!
14. A personalized glass makes a great gift for someone such as a "male" boss. (Maybe toss in a bottle of scotch for good measure)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails