Thursday, May 7, 2015

Book of the Month - Windsor Smith - HOMEFRONT, Design for Modern Living

I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of Windsor Smith's latest publication, Homefront, Design for Modern Living (Rizzoli, New York). Let me just begin by saying that I have long been an admirer of Windsor's work.  I took some much needed down time this morning to read through her book and as expected it is a favorite new addition to my design book library.  Windsor's designs are refined and glamourous but livable! She effortlessly blends old and new elements to create timeless, fresh and insightful rooms. I've always been especially inspired by her attention to detail. Every facet is considered; the result? Page after page of rich, soulful environments. Here is a peek inside... Purchase HOMEFRONT through Amazon.
Gwyneth wrote the thoughtful foreward.


1 comment:

Kitchen Refurbishment Hemel Hempstead said...

Incredible design! It has such a clean look. Very inspiring, thanks for sharing. Here you can find more information Kitchen Refurbishment Hertfordshire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails