Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Insta-Peek

Holla!
I wanted to share some bits with you today! Here's my insta-Wednesday of the week! All the details are below! xx





1. I've been working on a great job with a fabulous client for quite some time (Buckminster project - large jobs don't happen over night ;) ). Here is a little peek of the family room. It's basically done but I don't want to spoil the fun until I have it professionally photographed...(which should be happening this Fall). I'm loving the striped rug and the Danish chairs together. I had the cushions covered in a pale aqua felted wool..It's yummy. I also have another pair of pillows on the way for the sofa and a camel or grey leather chair to add to this room. We re-vamped the entire space. I don't divulge all the sources out of respect to my client.
2. This room is almost done. I have a pair of gorgeous lamps on order to place on top of this and another table. I had this rafia table custom built because I just could not find what I needed! I'm loving the texture and can't wait to style this room. The light blue octagonal table is also a custom design. Feel free to inbox me for pricing or to have a special piece designed for your home. We love custom furniture here at Shelter
3. A peek of me lounging in my new bathing suit and sun hat! Similar bathing suit here
4. I went boating with my parents and kids last evening. I love this time of year and try to soak as much of it up as possible.  This photo was taken of an area known as "the spit". It is the view my parents see from their home and I appreciate every minute I spend in that area. Being on the water is so therapeutic.
5. I finally broke down and bought Birkenstocks. I was never really into them but I kept thinking about the white ones and how practical they are plus they look really cute they with white jeans and a little tank. Purchase them here, they are comfy but need a little break in time! I am also so happy with my new crushed shell walk ways!!


2 comments:

erin said...

Hi Julie,
I've said it before, but I just love your blog, and your work! Very inspiring!
Erin

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Thank you so much!! I love my readers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails