Monday, September 28, 2015

#ourloveforautumn and gorgeous gardens!

Hello Monday! I'm starting my week on an organized note! I am heading to Memphis for an exciting trip with Ace Hardware tomorrow and Wednesday! I'll be sure to share all the wonderful news while I am there and when I return. Follow me on Instagram for a visual journey of all the exciting deets!

Speaking of Instagram (another free form of therapy for me) I was checking out LoiThai's gorgeous garden posts! I hope to have my gardens look this amazing within a few years.  

Loi is hosting a #Our love for Autumn event. Upload your Autumn inspired table-scapes to your Instagram account; be sure to include the #hashtag phrase. Here is a peek at some of my favorites. I was especially loving the use of white pumpkins. Check out the tags here

Wishing you an inspired week! I love to greet each season as sort of a new start, with fresh inspiration and a slew of fabulous ideas!

 BUT HONESTLY, it's the gardens he posts that I OBSESS over on his Insta-account!!







1 comment:

Karena said...

Julie so lush and gorgeous for Autumn! I love all you have designed!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails