Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cottage Love #31


In stark contrast to yesterday's post, today, I am day dreaming about a major escape from this cold snap. To top it off we are expecting anywhere from 12"-36" of snow this weekend on the East coast. I stumbled upon this little jewel and actually would LOVE to rent it for a week someday. I've always dreamed of visiting Harbour Island. Trish Becker and her husband lovingly restored this adorable home. Trish is also a jeweler and many of her pieces are inspired by the summers she spent on Harbour Island growing up. This gem of a cottage can be rented by the night or weekly. Check out Trish's jewelry here and the deets on renting this home here. All images via Coastal Living.
The home before



1 comment:

Dimple Santiago said...

I want my home in Laguna has a design like this. I really love this cottage! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails