Saturday, January 30, 2016

Shelter Loves


Thank god for Saturdays! I actually need to sneak in some paper work today but it is nice to wake up and not have to get the kiddies off to school or be on a tight schedule. Here's what's going down at Shelter....xoxo

1. I'm still liking the tassel trend and may need one of these to compliment my spring looks!
2.  Ummm, I could use a little palm beach right about now! This cheery upbeat style when not "over done" is classically fun!
3. I've been doing a ton of rug shopping with and for my clients lately and although we tend to choose the perfect rug for their homes I always come across new styles that I love. I have a number of pretty Khotan's (the pictured type of rug) being dropped at a client's today. The soft but modern graphics designs are gorgeous. I'm hoping they choose a similar style for their dining room. We did a beautiful grass cloth on the walls!! 
4. Yes, please to black cabinets in the kitch!  Gen and Ben Sohr of Pencil and Paper Co. never disappoint with their impeccable taste and cohesive designs. Photography: Leslee Mitchell. This La Cornue range is on my wish list too.
5. I think I need a pair of cropped kick flare jeans! There are a number of great designs available but these are cute!!
6.  True, true.
7. I've been noticing simple fur embellishments on sandals for the Spring!


2 comments:

Kate said...

I love that quote. I need to get out of my comfort zone more often :)
xo Kate

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Me too, Kate! You've got to take some risks in life! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails