Thursday, February 4, 2016

Office Design





Hola! Ahhh, I finally had a chance to sit down and finish up my blog post. It's been a great week full of design meetings and office moving (thanks Matty) ! I'm setting up my office this..... Here is a peek at some design inspo. I had the intention from the start to have the walls painted white, the trim grey and the doors black. I'm loving it. The other day I came across this top left image of a great home (via Domaine), they had done the same thing, it is the perfect feeling shot for the paint choices! I have a simple white IKEA desk and I need to order another. Most of the other items are in place. I just need to add some finishing touches such a great pillow, feminine desk accessories and some sort of blown up "ocean" photography. If I'm not working, I am usually relaxing at beach during the summer, so a beautiful seaside image was a no brainer! Happy Thursday...Off to pour myself a glass of vino before the crazy bedtime routine with my little ones.. xx(the sheep skin throws will go over the "Wegner" like chairs I have)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails