Friday, April 15, 2016

Love the look



Hello, hello! I hope you excused my radio silence. I was in New York all week with Ace Hardware and DBCpr... I usually visit once a year for Ace and meet with the editors of some of the biggest and best Fashion and Interior design magazines in NY.  I shared some easy d.i.y tips and the latest Ace collaboration with Amy Howard's chalk paint line.  I promise you won't be disappointed with Amy's amazing selection of chalk paint and finishes now available at your neighborhood Ace store. The liming wax and lacquer are my favorite!!

The few hours of down time I did have were spent catching up on work emails and doing a little shopping. How can I not visit a few stores in Manhattan??
I LOVE N.Y. and most of what goes along with it!! It's funny cause most of us have a few facets of ourselves that are opposite. For instance, I am equally happy staying in with a cup of tea on the sofa as I am going out and sitting at a bar with a salted, cold margarita. I was a city mouse all week and have returned to my quieter beach side life this weekend. I adore each lifestyle and fully appreciate both. The same notion goes for my wardrobe. I enjoy dressing up and down! My outfits often piece together the best of both worlds...a little glamour with something classic and casual. One of my favorite times of year in N.Y. is the Spring. I was hoping for warmer temps so that I could wear a skirt but it was only 45 degrees most days. Today I've pulled together two looks with the same crisp white cotton shirt. (A wardrobe staple for sure). One is a bit preppier, the other a little edgier. I usually bridge both concepts when dressing for work and play! These outfits would both have been a perfect look for me this week.

Happy Weekend!! Wishing you a great one. xoxoxo

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails